K-12 | Higher Education
The Master Video "One Company - One Source" solution can help to educate students from pre-school through universities, by bringing current technology into the school environment. The technologically advancing work environment demands that students become proficient in communication, teamwork, creativity, critical thinking, and problem-solving. Through new technologies, Master Video can help educators to effectively teach these necessary skills to students. In addition, Master Video security systems can enhance the safety of students, staff, and visitors. The dynamics and broad range of a Master Video digital interactive television solution allows for enhanced communication from administrators to students, educators, parents, and visitors. Master Videos' interactive television and digital signage systems engages students, staff, and community members through smartphone, tablet, and website applications.
Education Systems & Services
• Interact with students on 2-way touch screens and whiteboards
• Deliver real-time announcements, news, and updates
• Deliver lessons to students remotely
• Utilize new technologies, including 3D and augmented reality
• Post current event schedules and special events
• Personalize welcome notices and guest announcements
• Advertise cafeteria menus or bookstore offerings
• Broadcast educational programs
• Post administrative announcements and registration schedules
• Advertise volunteer opportunities and community outreach
• Incorporate creative classroom environments
• Use alert systems to guide during emergency times
• Day Care Centers
• Public & Private Schools (K-12)
• Colleges & Universities
• Vocational Schools
• Training Centers
Master Video Solutions
Through Master Video solutions, administrators and educators can participate in accredited courses to continue their professional development. Interactive solutions can allow educators offsite to communicate with their students around the globe. Master Video's interactive television systems, audio/video, and security solutions enhance learning, increase technology exposure, and improve safety levels within educational facilities with many benefits for Administrators and Educators.
Market Spotlight: K-12 / HIGHER EDUCATION technology today is about connected classrooms, advanced communications, and interactive audiovisual solutions.