• DYK - The First Commercial TV Displays and Mounting Systems were developed in the early 1950s to accommodate large, heavy, and bulky Cathode-Ray Tube Televisions.
Why Displays & Mounting?
Did You Know; The First Commercial Television Display Mounts were launched in the USA at the beginning of the 1950s. The early Cathode-Ray Tube (CRT) televisions of the time were heavy and bulky, so the first TV lifts and brackets required a large amount of space for installation.
Master Video Systems was at the forefront of early TV technology, with some of the very first Color CRT Commercial Display Installations in America.
By the 1970s, televisions became lighter which allowed the use of ceiling and wall-mounted brackets. Around the year 2000, Flat Panel Displays entered the scene, making custom mounting solutions feasible.
Today, with ever-changing technology and lighter and flatter LED screens, display mounting systems can now be configured to almost any size and specification, from single TVs to multi-screen displays, Video Boards, Digital Signage, and more.
Consumer TVs vs. Commercial Displays
Consumer Televisions and Commercial Display Screens may look the same, but they serve different functions. Consumer televisions are considered a complete system, with standard components like a tuner and speakers. Whereas, a Commercial Display may not use a tuner or speakers, such as in Digital Signage applications.
The quality of the components and build of Commercial Displays needs to be significantly greater than standard Consumer TVs, due to hours of operation and operating environments. Commercial Displays also have ‘Anti-Burn Technology to avoid ‘Screen Burn’ issues that Consumer TVs experience when running up to 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
• Limited warranties that can be voided if used Commercially.
• Not compatible with Content Management Systems (CMS).
• No Digital Rights Management (DRM) encryption protection.
• No ability to lock-out viewers from altering the TV settings.
• Warranty includes coverage in Commercial environments.
• Compatible with CMS solutions and centralized management.
• DRM technology ensures secure content everywhere.
• Lockable settings prevent menu and volume tampering.
Master Video is highly experienced in installing television displays and mounting systems to meet the exact design requirements of each facility, both inside and out, for a safe, secure user experience.
• Commercial TVs: Ultra HD LED TVs & Smart Digital Signage TVs.
• Digital Signage: LED-Backlit, Stretched & Touch Screen Displays.
• OLED Displays: Transparent, Open Frame & Curvable Displays.
• Video Walls: High Brightness & Wide Viewing Angles.
• Outdoor Displays: Open Frame & Window Facing Displays.
• Accessories: Wall Mounts, Monitor Stands & Custom Brackets.
Master Video Commercial Displays & Mounting Systems
• Healthcare: Enhance Patient/Resident Experiences.
• Hospitality: Provide Flexible In-Room Entertainment.
• Education: Revitalize Classrooms with Visual Education.
• Commercial: Revolutionize Business Workspaces.
• Government: Modernize Federal, State & Local Facilities.
• Entertainment: Create a ‘WOW’ Visual Experience.
• Retail: Promote Through Targeted Digital Interactions.
“Master Video offers the latest industry-leading Displays and Mounts for television systems and digital signage. We have the experience and infrastructure to modify products to meet specific requirements in any business environment.”
Brandon Lawshe - Vice President