• DYK - The First Video on Demand Pay was the Telemeter coin box TV that started pay-per-view TV in the early 1950s in Hotels across America.
Why Interactive Video on Demand?
Did You Know; The story of the first “Video on Demand” (VoD) began in 1953 when the International Telemeter Corporation offered a new subscription television service using a coinbox connected to television sets, which became popular in Hotels across America.
When the right amount of money was deposited into the Telemeter box, a scrambled signal was unscrambled, for the first VoD Pay TV!
Telemeter gave Hotel Guests commercial-free a-la-carte TV shows as a paid alternative to the network television of the day.
Master Video was one of the first National Hotel TV Service Providers to install and service “Pay as you See TV” in the Hospitality Industry in the 1950s... and the rest is history.
(The first book about "Pay TV" was published in 1955 by Ira Kamen, a close business associate with the founders of Master Video.)
Today, the next-level viewer experience requires more than just regular TV with scheduled programs… Hotel Guests and Healthcare Patients wish to consume entertainment and education like they do at home... From live TV distribution and Interactive Video on Demand to Streaming Solutions that leverage Mobile Devices.
Master Video maximizes technology investments by providing complete television systems and support services, from installation to optimization.
Enterprise-Wide Patient/Guest Engagement Solutions
Our interactive Internet Protocol TV (IPTV) platforms provide patients and guests on-demand video content with backend administration services that dramatically improves the overall end-user experience and management’s peace of mind.
• Integrates Seamlessly with existing infrastructure.
• Flexible Scalability to meet facility changes.
• Custom Configuration of modular applications.
• Remote Administration from centralized location.
• User Friendly intuitive navigation interfaces.
Patient Engagement, Education, and Entertainment
An IPTV cloud-based interactive VoD platform provides a connected experience that engages, educates, and entertains while enhancing managed care to improve the patient experience.
• Engagement: Communicate with patients to increase satisfaction.
• Education: Video Library to educate patients to improve outcomes.
• Entertainment: Leverage time and positive patient distractions.
Your Trusted Technology and Professional Services Provider
“Master Video offers a wide selection of Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) system solutions for Interactive Video-on-Demand (IVoD), linear HD Broadcast TV, Streaming, and other multimedia content, that provides engagement and interactivity through in-room video experiences.”
Mike Lawshe – President