• DYK - The first Visitor Tracking Real-Time Locating System (RTLS) was installed in the early 1990s in three healthcare facilities using infrared light signals.
Why Visitor Tracking?
Did You Know; The story of Visitor Tracking goes far back to old-fashioned sign-in sheets and photo ID badges. The digital age saw early card readers and on-premise software with electronic logbooks.
In the early 1990s, the first commercial Real-time locating system (RTLS) was installed at three healthcare facilities in the United States and was based on the transmission and decoding of infrared light signals from actively transmitting tags.
Enter cloud computing and Visitor Management Systems (VMS), bringing more control and flexibility and increased security to all types of organizations.
Today, building security and employee safety are more important than ever. Knowing who is in your building and why includes accounting for visitors and short-term guests. Digital visitor management solutions secure your building by keeping track of short-term guests at your facility. The best visitor management systems are easy to use, easy to manage and keep a detailed log of your visitors.
Master Video’s Real-Time Location System (RTLS) provides enhanced visibility to locate patients, staff and equipment for improved security and full control over who has access to specific areas of a building. We custom configure our automated Visitor Management Software to improve the experience between the patient and caregiver and provide asset tracking management when equipment needs to be in the right place at the right time.
Essential in healthcare facilities, schools, and businesses, Visitor Management Systems help increases security and stay compliant, to know more about visitors onsite. User-friendly web-based software and mobile apps are easy to use and configure, creating a safer, more efficient place to work.
Digital Visitor Management Software and Apps Streamline Operations
• Better First Impressions: Professional appearance, polished branding.
• Better visitor experience: Convenient, easy-to-use mobile app interface.
• Touchless digital check-in: Pre-register guests for a smoother check-in.
• Enhanced Workplace Security: Know who’s onsite and why.
• Improved operations: Streamlined cloud-based visitor management software.
• Centralized administration: Online dashboard supports multiple locations.
• Security Compliance: Digital visitor documentation and sign-in logs.
“Master Video specializes in digital tools that enhance the office experience, from visitor registration and check-in to accommodating hybrid work models, to ensuring the health and safety of employees, patients, and guests.”
Brandon Lawshe - Vice President