Access Control Systems are a critical component of corporate security infrastructures in today’s challenging and ever-changing business environments.
FAQ: Why is Access Control Critical?
Access Control Security has become a primary concern for many businesses about, who comes and goes from facilities, and keeping unwanted visitors from gaining access, keeping personnel and assets safe and secure.
Aging infrastructures and outdated physical security systems are not just costly to maintain, they also weaken facility security.
Lack of modern Access Control capabilities or new door control technology can put you at a clear disadvantage these days.
Modern Access Controls allow you to regulate user capabilities to enforce access and policy compliance.
Manage many different endpoints through a centralized system for easy access and control to who, what, and how people are able to gain access to any property, inside or outside.
Protect exterior, as well as interior, and completely control your facility's physical spaces from any unauthorized access with state-of-the-art security systems, with a multitude of card reader technologies, AI credentials, and electric locking hardware.
The Growth of Access Control
As access security concerns grow, the number of Access Control products has also grown exponentially, making it increasingly difficult to understand and choose the correct solution… That’s where Master Video’s six decades of experience can help to make those important decisions easy. Our team will design, engineer, and install the access control system that is right for your security needs.
Benefits of Electronic Access Control
• Safety; Emergency lockdowns, fail-safe unlocks.
• Security; Employee access hours flexibility.
• Permissions; Doors, floors, multiple locations.
• Loss Prevention; Restricted access, employee tracking.
• Deterrent; Risk reduction of criminal vandalism.
• Compliance; HIPPA regulations, IT security standards.
• Economical; Lighting & HVAC Integration.
• Analytics; Entry/exit reporting, who comes & goes.
• Convenient; Ease of access, HR set & forget.
• Keyless; No lost keys or lock changes.
Master Video’s secure Access Control Systems help protect property assets and creates a safe environment for patients, guests, employees, and visitors.
• Hospitality; promotes a safe, secure environment for guest safety.
• Healthcare; protect patients and staff, while securing assets.
• Venues; secure private spaces in large crowds, and spectator safety.
• Education; creates a safe and secure learning environment.
• Corporate; analytics to manage security permissions for employees.
• Government; provides unified solutions for critical infrastructure.
• Worship Centers; keeps doors secure for parishioners at services.
Master Video’s Access Control Systems are designed to help you focus on securing your people, property, and assets, via keypads, card readers, or mobile devices, with the flexibility to respond to alerts anytime, anywhere, in real-time.
• Scalable to the changing needs of your business
• 100% browser-based, no software required
• Fully integrates with video management systems
• Analytic dashboard with management reporting
Consultation – Design – Installation – Integration – Support
“Master Video is a third-generation family business, established in 1953. We are a "One Company-One Source" full-service technology integration company with over 68 years of experience, providing Audio-Visual Digital Media Technology Solutions from concept to completion.”
Mike & Brandon Lawshe